Simio 1st Annual User Group Meeting
Simio is excited to announce that it will hold its first user group meeting in Pittsburgh, PA on May 24-25th, 2017. This meeting will follow the 2017 Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers Annual Conference and Expo that is also in Pittsburgh.
We expect our annual meeting to be an interactive gathering of Simio users for presentations, advanced learning, and great networking events. All registrations include meals, two days of presentations, book of all the paper presentations, and great networking with Simio users and Simio employees! If you are interested in presenting a paper or submitting a paper to the book, learn more!
- Where: Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
- This brand new hotel in downtown Pittsburgh is a historic renovation of the Federal Reserve Bank building and is a block away from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- A block of rooms have been reserved from Saturday, May 20, 2017 to Friday, May 26, 2017. This allows anyone attending the IISE Annual Conference and Expo to not have to switch hotels. Note: You do not need to reserve your room for all of the dates.
- To receive the discounted rate of $145, you must reserve your room on or before Thursday, April 20, 2017. Reservations can be made by reserving online, go to www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2303268. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2303268.
- When: May 24 - 25, 2017
- Registration Dates:
- Early Registration - $40 for presenters, $50 for attendees. Early registration closes April 14, 2017.
- Open Registration - $60 for attendees. Open registration closes May 12, 2017.
- Late Registration - $100 for attendees.
Space is limited. Register today!