Simio is a unique multi-paradigm modeling tool that combines the simplicity of objects with the flexibility of processes to provide a rapid modeling capability without requiring programming.
Simio can be used to predict and improve the performance of dynamic, complex systems in passenger processing, airside operations, ground transportation, baggage handling, logistics, lean-six-sigma and other disciplines.
See the future
What if you were able to test your plans and identify their weaknesses early in their development phase. Wouldn't you improve them? What if you had an efficient way to define and visualize your whole system: facilities, equipment, people, flights and processes? Wouldn't you check your ideas to make sure that it all made sense? That the resource mix is optimal and that money is invested wisely? Simio is a friend of change. Through the production of animation, charts and statistics, it enables you to define your ideas, quantify their performance, refine them further still then sell them. Simply, safely, without risk.
Build Accurate 3D Models Quickly Without Compromise
Simio's straightforward drag-and-drop interface allows users to create models quickly and easily -- giving new users a glimpse into the future of their designs. Simio is simulation software with superior flexibility and the ability to quickly model your system without compromise. Simio is rapid modeling without programming so profits accrue sooner. Simio is simulation software at the speed of business. Simio provides the means to visualize the contributions of each member of the airport value chain whether they be airline, airport authority, government agency or service provider.
Simio provides the means to visualize the contributions of each member of the airport value chain whether they be airline, airport authority, government agency or service provider.
Answer Tough Questions
Inside and outside airport terminals, we can help you answer questions such as:
- How can I best focus my investments to increase runway capacity?
- How can we deploy our people to minimize cost while maintaining our service levels?
- How do we make the most out of our limited queuing space?
- Will the central conveyor system be able to handle the bags destined to the new gates?
- What will be the impact of the taxiway on aircraft turnaround times?
- At what frequency should the shuttles run between our terminals?
- How should we allocate our curb space?
- What will be the wait time at security on Monday mornings?
- How could we expand our parking lot?
- How should we transfer operations to the new terminal.
- ...and more
Simio is used by airlines, aircraft manufacturers, government agencies, airport authorities and engineering consultancies to visualize, quantify, understand and predict the consequences of their actions.
Multipurpose. Model groundside, terminal and airside systems within a consistent modeling environment.
- Build your models using intuitive feature rich objects. Add custom behaviors or create new objects graphically without coding.
- Flexible and easy to use data management environment that permits you to define, organize, link and exploit your schedules, process times, equipment definitions and business rules.
- Intelligent networks enable the efficient modeling of people, aircraft, baggage and equipment movements within your facility.
- Advanced optimization and analysis tools enable you to discover and unlock hidden value throughout your system.
The Simio Advantage
Lower total cost of ownership delivers faster results with less investment in time and money.
- Integrated 3D technology provides an immersive visual experience.
- Advanced interface and extensible objects make it easy to learn and accelerate the modeling process.
- Simio provides you with reliable answers faster.
Decision makers use Simio to test their ideas. Bad ones are eliminated early in the design process while the good ones are further refined. Resulting systems perform better, cost less and are deployed faster.
"...what gives a tool value is flexibility... Simio provides me greater value through flexibility with the addition of 3D animation. "
John T. Carson, Staff Operations Engineer, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company.
"By using the forward-looking benefits that Simio simulation-based performance analytics offer, we saved tens of millions of dollars in unnecessary investments in building expansion projects"
Mike Lazzaroni, MAIBC, Senior Planning Analyst, Vancouver International Airport
On a daily basis, airport planners are called upon to solve issues in areas as diverse as passenger processing, baggage handling, terminal maintenance, air side circulation, ATC, parking lots, cargo, call centers, even roadway construction. With Simio, you can rest assured that no matter what the issues of the day are, you will be able to model, quantify, improve and sell your ideas.