Referenced definition type and executing type error

Gashi

Model.spfx

Hello, 

i am trying to stop the transport time for my entity. 

The process logic is as follows:
hen the entity exits the Source output, the time stamp (MyVehicle.Stamp) is assigned with the value "TimeNow".
When the transporter drops the entitys to the servers input the time is stopped (New Value = TimeNow- MyVehicle.Stamp) and simio calculates the transport costs.

The error is attached. 

I get the same error, when i use MyModelEntity instead of MyVehicle. 

The model name is "Model311" in the attached project "Model". 

How or where do I have to set the stamp correctly?

Thank you! 

image.png

Hi!

I don't think you need to save those times stamps on MyVehicle.

I would suggest you to use processes that triggers when the entity leaves the Output Buffer of the source and enters the Input Buffer of the server.

To do that, create two process with the corresponding Triggering Event Name: Source1.OutputBuffer.Exited or Server1.InputBuffer.Entered, saving time stamps directly on the MyModelEntity.

Thank you for the quick answer! 

But i get the same error type when using MyModelEntity instead of MyVehicle. 

Referenced definition type "MyModelEntity" does not match executing type "MyVehicle". 

In the Transport Logic of the Output@Source1 (Properties), i have the MyVehicle as a transporter. 

It seems like both of them are executing the add on process trigger... 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the model! 

It took a long time to get the sprint release but now I can see it and it helps. 

Now I have another problem. 
I am trying to do a pick up at two different places and the drop off at one destination. 
There I want to have the transport costs split on the entity with the calculation TransportCostRate/TransportQty. 
The logic works like this: 
The transport from Source1 to Source2 (or BasicNode4) should be charged and assigned to ModelEntity.Cost. Then from Source2 to Server1 another calculation should be done, now with the increased transport quantity in dependency.
But in BasicNode4 the process is not triggered by the ModelEntity, but by the Transporter. 

Is there any way that the process is triggered by the passenger? (the entity in the ridestation).

The model is in the appendix.

Best regards.

Model_421.spfx