Welcome to Simio Insiders

dsturrock

You have joined an exclusive group. You have earned access to the inner workings of a great product.

We are all very excited about our endeavor. It is way more than just a job... all of us on the team know that this is a special opportunity to change the simulation industry. And we are anxious to have you participate with us.

As I mentioned in another post, Simio is a different type of company. One of those differences is that we recognize the significant value that YOU can offer. More than that, we are willing to "bare our sole" to you in an unprecedented way so that you have enough information to work with us. We know there is risk in this, but feel it is worthwhile so that we can produce truly stellar results.

We know that your time is very valuable and we appreciate any time that you can spend to help. I would suggest that you start with the topics which are of greatest interest or those where you have the greatest expertise. We are interested in general feedback, novel ideas, mundane ideas (that we might otherwise overlook), feature requests, implementation suggestions... in short anything you offer, we want. If you think we need a new category or are otherwise missing some opportunity, please let me know.

For most things I might suggest considering at least these four aspects:

• What are the basic requirements (you would not use a product that did not have this)?

• What would the ideal product look like?

• Importance/urgency of the base feature and of any extended features.

• How well the present proposal (if any) meets the needs

Please remember that everything you read in here (whether posted by the Simio team or others) is protected by the Confidentiality Agreement. Please help us keep our evolving features confidential until they get to market. If our collective "novel ideas" trickle out into competitive products, it will weaken our ability to bring you the best possible product.

Thanks again for your participation.

Together we are defining a new state-of-the-art in simulation.