Pick up entitys in different locations and drop them off to a server

Gashi

Hello,

I have two concerns. 
In one of my small models I want my transporter to make a round and pick up the entities at the different locations and bring them to a destination (Server1). 
In addition, I would like that the individual times are measured with a state MyModelEntity.TmpStart and MyModelEntity.Duration, in order to calculate afterwards with a transport cost rate the cost for each individual part. 

Unfortunately I'm getting desperate with this and getting various error messages, does anyone know how to implement this?

Best Regards,

Gashi

image.png

Thank you for the quick answer! 

Yes I know the ABC Costing Calculation in Simio, but I forgot to add, that I want to divide the total transport costs among the individual components that are transported at the same time. 

I think it would work with the calculation: TransportCostRate / TransportQty * TransportTime , so I just have to track the transport quantity for example with MyVehicle.RideStation.Contents. 

And my small model is just a example. My goal is to set up a cost analysis tool with calculation of transport costs, bufffer costs, processing costs, ... for finished production models.

And for example the buffer costs, i want to use more specific cost rates (footprint dependence for example, ...) 

The disadvantage of my custom way is that so far I can determine the costs only at certain points (for example pick up and drop off) in time and not "continuously" as it is now with the automatic calculation. 

Or do you know if there is a way to adjust these "custom" times so that they are also calculated continuously?