Hospital's doctor room simulation

Tang3828

Hi, everyone
I am developing a postgraduate project related to hospital OPD simulation. In one examination room, there will have a round 5 to 6 doctor using this room during the week. Now I am facing one problem, because every doctor process have difference processing time(function) as picture below(The number is doctor ID). Is there any method to set a difference process time during every shift in one server? or I have to create a process for this them?

image.png.f86ebcf6235fedc813061dc22482405e.png

there are several easy ways to do this.

1) Subclass the Resource or Worker object with the only change is to add a property or state (ex PTime) to hold the processing time specific to that resource.

2) Put your process times in a table and reference the correct table row for the doctor that is working.  

The SimBit WorkerPoolWithEfficiency does something somewhat similar.

5 hours ago, dsturrock said:

there are several easy ways to do this.

1) Subclass the Resource or Worker object with the only change is to add a property or state (ex PTime) to hold the processing time specific to that resource.

2) Put your process times in a table and reference the correct table row for the doctor that is working.  

The SimBit WorkerPoolWithEfficiency does something somewhat similar.

Thank you so much for that answer, but could I bother you with some example model or picture of the method above?
I am still new to SIMIO, so I concern if I can follow the advice correctly.