sebastianhenr01

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to make this work but I cant :(

Type/Conteiner BinBig  BinMed  BinSmall 
Product1 1 1 -
Product2  - 1 1
Product3 1 - 1
Product4  1 1 1

I want to make a node where these entities (Products and Bins) are convined in one batch, I try to use a process based in decitions and search.. 

the file is attached if you wanna take a look on it..

(the product have to be the parent)

:)

OptimoContenedores2.spfx

Hello,

I wouldn't use process for this one. There is a simple approach that you can use by modifying the SimBit "CombineMultipleEntityTypeOntoPallets".

You'll need 3 ModelEntity Integer States to identify the quantity required of each Bin according to the Product. Let's say ModelEntity.Big, ModelEntity.Small and ModelEntity.Med. You can modify "Ops_Exited" step to assign those quantities.

For the Producto1 for example, you'll have ModelEntity.Big == 1, ModelEntity.Med == 1 and ModelEntity.Small == 0. 

A little tip: you can use "Is.Producto1" (or "Is.Producto2", etc) on a decide step to identify which Producto is it.

Now on the Combiner Object, follow the Simbit and change the BatchQuantity, to ModelEntity.Big, ModelEntity.Med and ModelEntity.Small.

This should work.

Hello Vinicius, 

thank you for you help but I still having problems with the model. I can understand the logic behind of the SimBit "CombineMultipleEntityTypeOntoPallets" but I have some doubts. 

I change the model adding a combiner, I creted a intergrer model entity state to identify the quantity of containers, and I have a real state to identify the container but I dont know how change the batch logic of the container to each product.

In the definitios tab you can see the batch logics. 

I hope you can help me

Best regards. 

OptimoContenedores3.spfx

Hi,

You won't need batch logics of the definition. Just the combiner is enough.

I made a simplified version of your model. Producto1 requires 1 med and 1 big, while Producto 2 requires 1 small and 1 big.

Pay attention to the process that I created at TransferNode1, you'll need to adjust it for the Producto3 and 4. Watch the Combiner Object aswell.

Hope it helps.

ExampleSimplified.spfx