Mismatch error when replicating Simbit VisitAllServersInAnyOrder to create rework once only logic

Garrett

Hi there,

I'm very much a novice, but currently leveraging the logic in VisitAllServersInAnyOrder simbit to ensure an entity visits an entity is never reworked more than once. I've updated the model entity with required state variables and created a "MyServer" to create the "HasEntityVisited" etc etc.  I'm using the "Candidate.MyServer.HasEntityVisited==False" logic for the selection condition in the output node routing logic.

However, whenever I run the model I get the error message "Referenced definition type "MyServer" does not match executing type "BasicNode". I've gone over and over the various elements and compared to the working simbit, but can't identify the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Garrett

In addition - Based on error message, the destination selection step seems to be trying to use a reference table, (used at source output node), despite the particular node list being specified in the routing logic for the node in question, (i.e. Output@QC2 - see below). 

Thanks again.

image.png.11e72a90be10ec1ab2bae0583695933d.png