Entity arrival issues + entity route decide

Tang3828

First of all, Thank you so much for the answer in advance, but could I bother anyone who answers with some example model or picture of the method
I am still new to SIMIO, so I am concerned about following the advice correctly.
1)
Let's say every day I have X number of people arriving( using distribution to generate numbers outside SIMIO randomly). This is the shop where people visit from 8.00 to 20.00 every day with different visit rates per hour (example as below), and I use X to time to this percentage so I can get the exact number of visits per hour.

image.png.08ee095545acae73d3cc082cd8aefb26.png

The problem is I want to make an arrival interval random with some sort of function/distribution or table(excel calculation), not a stable arrival rate. My idea is random from 0 to 1 and gives the random number (Y) to match with X outside SIMIO and put the whole table in, but I wonder, is there any better method than this?

2)
The second question is about two entities from different sources, A and B.
A and B will go through the same server for three servers, but after server 3, one will go to 4, and one will go to 5. Can you give me any advice on how to do that