Server as a warehouse. Entities only come out according to the ID of the parent entity that arrives at a Combiner

Javiera

Hi!

In my model I have entities called "Pedido" which have a state called "id_del_pedido" which is equal to the ID of the entity. These entities will enter a Separator that will create copies of the entity according to a probability distribution. Since the new entities are copies of the parent entity, they will have the same "id_del_pedido" status as the parent entity.

Subsequently, the entities created will enter a Server that acts as a warehouse. This Server is linked to a Combiner, when the parent entity reaches the Combiner's parentinput I want only entities whose "id_del_pedido" is equal to the ID of the entity that reached the Combiner's parentinput to leave the server.

This works perfectly in the first Server-Combiner set of my model, but, the Combiner's outputnode is attached to another Combiner and I want to repeat the same activity as in the first Combiner but I get an error that I don't know how to solve.

I attach my model so that my problem is better understood.

Thank you very much in advance!

18.10.spfx