Experiment Response Results

magranata

Hello,

With my experiment I'm looking to produce two results:

1. Total time to produce 28 entities

2. Total amount of manpower required throughout the simulation run.

My model contains 8 different entity types, that make up a "population" size of 28. I am trying to set up my experiment to give me the TimeInSystem for the entire lot. Since the 8 types are labeled differently, how can I use the "population" function to calculate the time it takes for the 28 entities to go through the system?

Also, I have 21 separate workers, and I'm trying to calculate the total time they are utilized during the simulation run. Does anyone have an idea for that? I have not been able to find any SimBits or other resources..

I appreciate the help! Thank you!

-Mario

Thank you for the model provided.. it gave me some great insight on some of the items I'm trying to achieve.

Just to clarify, it looks like Response 1-3 are each of the Entity(Part) total times and Response 4 is worker 1's total time. Is there a way to have a cumulative time for this? For instance, all three workers were assigned to Server 1, and then the tallystatistic will add the time together.

Or, do I just have to do some post calculation/analysis using Excel from an exported CSV?

I appreciate all of the help!

-Mario