Design of Experiments with Import Table

Grant S

Hello,

I am trying to run over 100 different scenarios in a design of experiments approach. I have a data table that references different vehicles and sources to set certain conditions, but I'm having a hard time converting the table (which has 100 rows) into the experiment section to run.

Any advice appreciated, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for responding - in that configuration, does that mean I need 100 excel sheets? Right now, I have 100 rows that have the different experiments I want to run, and all the values needed for the node-lists / transporter-lists and entities to be used

Thanks for your help!

9 hours ago, Grant S said:

Thank you for responding - in that configuration, does that mean I need 100 excel sheets? Right now, I have 100 rows that have the different experiments I want to run, and all the values needed for the node-lists / transporter-lists and entities to be used

Thanks for your help!

You may need to create a addon which can automate the copy your data into experimentation grid. Easiest way is to select your excel data and Ctrl-C,  and select the experimentation grid (same area size) ,and Ctrl-V.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 8:26 PM, jzhou said:

You may need to create a addon which can automate the copy your data into experimentation grid. Easiest way is to select your excel data and Ctrl-C,  and select the experimentation grid (same area size) ,and Ctrl-V.

I think this could be helpful as well - do you have an example of this working? Because I thought the experiment tab it required the user to grab directly from a predefined list in the simulation? Like it is not text accesible?

• 11 months later...