A combiner works fine until an entity comes in that stops it and I don't know why

Javiera

Hello, please I need your help. I have a combiner in my model called Revisar_pedido, which fulfills its function without any problem until, at one point, an entity enters (Pedido_PU.597) and gets stuck inside it and I can't understand why it doesn't come out. I already checked the functions, processes and states and nothing seems wrong.

I attach my model for better understanding. 

Beforehand thank you very much.

06.11.spfx

I attempted to help you, but it seems you are using the academic version of the software, which I cannot open in the commercial version. Seems like a feature perhaps devs could look into for community learning scenarios like this.

1 hour ago, Lloyd said:

Intenté ayudarlo, pero parece que está utilizando la versión académica del software, que no puedo abrir en la versión comercial. Parece una característica que quizás los desarrolladores podrían considerar para escenarios de aprendizaje comunitario como este.

Anyway thanks for trying!

• 1 month later...

Hello Javiera,

Based on how the model is set up, Guardian_1 and Guardian_2 follow Work Schedules with specific Day Patterns. Looking through the Trace lines, it appears that Pedido_PU.597 arrives and seizes Guardian_1 which, not much longer after it was seized, was scheduled to go off shift based on Work Schedules. The current Off Shift Rule is 'Suspend Processing' which causes the entity being processed to be suspended until the exact Resource is back on shift. To allow the entity to choose an alternative on shift resource, the Off Shift Rule property can be changed it to 'Switch Resources if Possible'.

Best Regards,

Khaled