Accessing parentinputbuffer time waiting combiner

piedz

Hey, I've got a quick question on how to route to a combiner with the longest waiting time in their parent queue. 

I think it should be quite easy, but i cant seem to make it work. What i have been doing is setting the selection goal of my routing node to largest value, and select from a list. This largest value I think should be the the longest waiting time in the contents of the parentinput queue. I have tried this multiple ways both using assosiated object and without. When i recall the number waiting it seems to work, but with recalling the waiting time i'm doing something wrong. My current expression is: Candidate.Node.AssociatedObject.Combiner.ParentInputBuffer.Contents.TimeWaiting(ModelEntity) or Candidate.Combiner.ParentInputBuffer.Contents.TimeWaiting( object ) both seem to work for content.numberwaiting. 

I think i am describing the ( object ) part wrong but cant find how i should write for the modelentity otherwise. I have tried to recall a specific entititype like so --> TimeWaiting(Truck) this also does not work.

Does somebody know how i can acces the ParentInputBuffer.Contents.TimeWaiting?

Greeting

Piet

Is it fair to say that the longest waiting time in the parent queue is the first entity at the queue?

If so, you could use something like:  Candidate.Node.AssociatedObject.Combiner.ParentInputBuffer.Contents.TimeWaiting(Candidate.Node.AssociatedObject.Combiner.ParentInputBuffer.Contents.FirstItem)

to access the combiner which has the largest value of the time waiting of the firstItem in the queue. It seems to work