Different Product generented one by one und Vehicle loaded/empty travel time record

Gerhard

I want to build a simple repository model,as the Picture below. And there are two Funktions, that i donn't know, how to implement.

The first Problem is: I hope that several products with different total amount can be generated in sequence one by one. For Example, there are 50 Product A, 40 Product B and 30 Product C at Source WE. They schould be generated in sequence. First 50 Product A,1,2,3...50 one by one generated. Then  40B, generated one by one and finally C. At present, I can only achieve one-time generation of all A, then all B and All C.

The second Problem ist: there are may be 10 Vehicles in the System. I want to record the total time of the car loaded and empty travel time, and the corresponding percentage of these two items.

I would be very very grateful if you could help. I'm really in a hurry and hope to get your help.

image.thumb.png.a0d78bfd95796c46c275690a040624b8.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 9:30 AM, ZanStern said:

Hi. Here is one quick solution that you can use for 1st problem.

Gerhard_1stProblem.spfx 301.72 kB · 5 downloads

thank you, it really helps a lot. do you have any idea to record the total time of the car loaded and empty travel time? i have subclass the vehicle, define a vehiclelist with different string and modify the vehicle process "oncapacityallocated", "onriderloaded" and "onriderunloading" als emptytravel and loadedtravel. But i works not so good, the time are not so correct. Especially when i define the "load time"  and "unload time", these time are also counted. 

• 3 weeks later...