Worker With Reliability Logic

sa421_inst

I was inspired by the VehicleX3 (vehicle with operator) that was shared on this forum.  I would like to use this type of VehicleX3 with an operator who is a worker to simulate a process where the operator is required to take breaks after certain periods of activity.  To implement this logic, I think it would be helpful to have Reliability Logic for the worker object in Simio.  This doesn't seem to be part of the standard library so I tried to create my own subclass version of Worker with the Reliability Logic "copied" from the Resource object.  My attempt to implement this custom object seems to work as long as the custom worker object doesn't "move".  If the custom worker object moves, I get the Runtime error "Possible infinite loop detected in process logic".  Any assistance in getting the logic working properly, or pointing me to an existing custom worker object that has Reliability Logic incorporated would be greatly appreciated.  I'm attaching my small example model to illustrate the error when the worker (P1) is required to move to the Dest1 server as a required secondary resource for processing.

WorkerWithFailuresExample.spfx