Neural Networks: ONNX Format Utilities

Rylan Carney

Simio’s neural network implementation allows the import and export of ONNX files, which ensure that Simio is compatible with many machine learning frameworks. This format is well-documented, and there are many third-party packages and applications that can help you convert machine learning models to/from ONNX, or to open and view ONNX files. The attached document provides a basic summary for several of these packages, including tensorflow-onnx, onnx2pytorch, and Netron. Please note that none of these packages are affiliated with Simio, so any issues or limitations of these packages can be discussed on the package’s GitHub page.

ONNX Format Utilities.pdf

• Like 2

Is it possible to use neural networks with continious flow library?
I have a microgrid simulation model with solar panels which charges a battery and grid are energy sources for a house. Grid charges at different rates based on time of use (TOU, i.e time of day and winter summer holiday etc) and solar company charges at fixed rate as energy is filled into battery.
I would like to optimize the system using machine learning so that the house minimizes their bill by deciding when to chose grid and solar.