Generating entities with different characteristics from a single source and a single model entity.

Emilie

Hi,

I want to generate one type of product with one interarrival time. 

I have one source and one model entity. However, this entity can have different lengths following probabilities. Depending on these properties, the processing times at the servers will be shorter or longer. I tried to assign a state to the entity before this entity exits the source so ModelEntity.Length becomes DataLength.prob.randomrow. where DataLength is a table with the different lengths and the probabilities associated with those Lengths. 

The only thing is that it is a property and not a state, but I do not know how to do it in another way.

Afterwards, I have different processing times at the servers depending on the different characteristics of my entity. For example, server1 will have different processing times depending on the length. How can I reference to the good processing time say I have added a column to the table DataLength with the associated processingtimes according to the lengths?

Finally, I would also like keep track of those different lengths generated and see what the model produced in the end.

Thank you for your help,

Emilie