How to block one o more servers until the next one has finished its process?

Hello,

I have the following situation, I have a source followed by 3 servers in parallel. These servers are then connected to a fourth server, which finally leads to the sink. The thing is I need that the 3 first servers must hold the entity (stay blocked) until the fourth server is free. Additionally, if one of the 3 servers in parallel has capacity available, this one must stay blocked until de fourth server finishes its process.

I attached the model I made, and the main problem are the three servers in parallel  which are staying blocked after the first entity pass through.

Thanks in advance

block.spfx

Hello Mauricio,

Your model is a good approach but it is incomplete because I explained myself a little wrong:

On 12/30/2020 at 1:58 PM, Sebastian Vicencio said:

I attached the model I made, and the main problem are the three servers in parallel  which are staying blocked after the first entity pass through.

What I really meant was that the server the entity came from should not start its processing time. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

In case anyone is wondering a similar question, I attach the solution i came up with in a even more complex version.

block.spfx

• Like 1