Multiple Waits

LizMB

Note: WkA and WkB essentially do the same thing, so I'm essentially just explaining WkA on the seizing worker to make things simpler.

What needs to happen:

I need Wk1 to wait until WkA is at the output node before processing the entity. Then resume movement (to go to input of BPICK) only after the event of Output@APICKRiderWaiting (basically the processing finished; I found it only works when I use the wait for rider waiting). The same thing needs to happen with BPICK. Then Wk1 needs to head back to nRouter.   

Current State & Problems:

Right now it does not wait to process the entity until WkA/B gets there. I have tried adding that as a row in the events more logic, but it doesn't work. I have also tried putting a Wait step with that as it's event before the other Wait. However, Wk1 still gets to APICK/BPICK and immediately the entity is processed. Wk1 does however work on not moving on until the entity is processed. One problem with that though is that Wk1 does not go back to nRouter after finishing at BPICK. I have tried several things like setting node, but perhaps I didn't have that step in the right place. Both entities have a destination by the way.

QWait.png.0abf31d954fa73d3ac9bd5d183d56433.pngQWait2.png.68b4481a4b71d7aba2dc13e444ecfab5.png

This next photo is showing the seizing of the worker. The decide and execute steps refer to interrupting processes but all those still include the seizing step you see here. 

QWait3.png.a263f348e662655d9f52039af34c5abb.png

I have also attached my model in case you need to run or see it. It may be hard to follow all the logic on other add-on processes other than the ones I showed you. I have other problems in other areas, but this problem I'm posting about is not that affected by the other problems of the model I think. Though honestly, if you find that you may have a solution or fixes in basic logic to those (because its glaring) then by all means, share them. ((And yes, I have looked at InterruptibleOperator simbit as well as other Interrupting example simbits but am still confused on the whole thing.))  

ModelForQuestionCOPY5v.3.spfx

Thank you!

I was not able to open your model. Thus, can not say anything for sure. But, did you try other resource seizes/releases option under secondary resources of server object? It seems it suits your needs?

Most probably secondary resources will work for you, support here!. I can not open your model since we are using different editions. If we were to use the same edition I was able to open your model. Thus, while developing models which you will share with someone else you should consider this constraint.