Power BI & Simio Webinar - May 2020

MarcoJHB

Power BI & Simio Webinar - May 2020

Enhancing your Simio Results using Power BI

MORE INFO AND REGISTRATION

About the Webinar

Simulation modeling has many benefits, namely its ability to forecast and predict multiple scenarios. Simio does an incredible job of providing the user with incredible results, and Power BI enhances these results with useful insights and visualizations.

This webinar will provide the benefits of using Power BI for Simio outputs, optimizing your analytics, and giving you a better understanding for decision-making purposes.

What will be covered

• Overview of Power BI benefits with Simio Simulation models
  • Real-world case study of a Simio project using Power BI dashboards
  • Questions and answers for people attending the webinar

More details

• Date: 28 May 2020
  • Time: 10:00 PT / 17:00 GMT
  • Duration: 1 hour
  • Price: Free

Hosts

Presenters

image.thumb.png.dfbf58d7b24568685d0a38fb4edc08b0.png

Edited by MarcoJHB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dalin Cai said:

Thanks Marco, I've just registered. However I'm a little bit confused on the time. It converts to 3am my local time from 17:00 GMT but the website timer adds up to 7pm. Can you please clarify this?

Hi Dalin! Apologies, I got a bit confused with the time zones (we're catering for the US audience, which starts at 10am). However, I had set it to 10am on my side too (10am +2 GMT), so the timing was off. It's fixed now though. In your case, if we get too many signups, we'll repeat the webinar at another time to suit other time zones.

We'll also be sending all participants who can't make it a presentation and recording of what was covered.

15 hours ago, MarcoJHB said:

Hi Dalin! Apologies, I got a bit confused with the time zones (we're catering for the US audience, which starts at 10am). However, I had set it to 10am on my side too (10am +2 GMT), so the timing was off. It's fixed now though. In your case, if we get too many signups, we'll repeat the webinar at another time to suit other time zones.

We'll also be sending all participants who can't make it a presentation and recording of what was covered.

Thanks Marco. That would be great!

Edited by Dalin Cai