Process only during a range of time

To the best of my knowlegde every process can be enable or disable by using ProcessName.Enabled. You can assign this state variable true at the beginning of the three hour period (not a must but probabily using a timer element) and false at the and of the three hour period. I hope it works?

• Thanks 1

Hi, It works using ProcessName.Enabled. I think It could work also with the delay step generally, but in my case I cannot do it in that way because the process with the period time was related to a server that accomplished the funtion of allow passing depending of the type of entities to my system model. Thanks a lot, for both of you, for your answers.

Sorry to bother you again, but I just wondering If someone know how can I exclude the zero numbers on a tally wich value is determinated by a state. I tried in the Tally's advance options in exclussion expression like State==0 and also as Tally==0, but inmediately does not appear in the results tab

Thanks, but I tried with a decide step before the tally that verify State>0. And it works perfectly.

How ever, Where comes from the .lastrecordedvalue?

Because it didn't appear in the expression tab but the Simio's model accept the expression and it surprised me pleasantly

you can not find .lastrecordedvalue from dropdown menu. Just type it, it will work. Tally1.lastrecordedvalue means just the last tokens value (in your case state's value recorded by tally1 element. I think if Tally1.lastrecordedvalue == 0 which means 1 for exclusion property this tally step should be skipped for this token. And, it is the case what you want to achieve. Just try, I think it should work...

1 hour ago, gocken said:

you can not find .lastrecordedvalue from dropdown menu. Just type it, it will work. Tally1.lastrecordedvalue means just the last tokens value (in your case state's value recorded by tally1 element. I think if Tally1.lastrecordedvalue == 0 which means 1 for exclusion property this tally step should be skipped for this token. And, it is the case what you want to achieve. Just try, I think it should work...

since exclusion property checks the expression at the start of the simulation run to determine if this step should be excluded from the run my suggestion does not work. simply omit this suggestion:( and thus decide step before the tally step best suits your purpose.

• Thanks 1