Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum! Experience the full experience of the forum by becoming a Simio Insider! You must be an Insider to post on any forum!

Click_Here_button.png

Sign in to follow this  
Azfar

Simulation of a bus

I want to simulate a bus...with 3 stations..with passengers travelling from station 1-2..1-3..each passenger following sequence table..the vehicle is also following sequence table..but the model is not running properly.. Not dropping the passengers on its destination ...also the passengers stick to vehicle and after 2-3 cycles its dropped on wrong destination.. Kindly review my model and suggest any solution.

inbound3999951728212641990.tmp inbound3570576737405895817.tmp

Hello Azfar,

It doesn't appear that your model uploaded correctly, because I am unable to download a .spfx file. 

Based on your description of the problem you are having, I suggest you check out the SimBit called "Vehicle Fixed Route." This should give you some pointers on how to set up a bus that loops around a specific route picking up and dropping off entities at varying locations. 

Thanks,

Ryan

I want to simulate a bus...with 3 stations..with passengers travelling from station 1-2..1-3..each passenger following sequence table..the vehicle is also following sequence table..but the model is not running properly.. Not dropping the passengers on its destination ...also the passengers stick to vehicle and after 2-3 cycles its dropped on wrong destination.. Kindly review my model and suggest any solution.

Model2.spfx test-model-project.spfx

Hello Azfar,

I took a look a Model2, and I found that a few of your Transfer Nodes did not have the "Entity Destination" property set to "By Sequence." Make sure all Transfer Nodes, including output nodes form all objects, are set to By Sequence for this to work correctly.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Azfar, 

in model2.spfx delete row of output@server3 (row 4 of sequencetable1) and you will see it works properly.

In order to understand the error examine the attached model. You can not see the error since the defaultentity's speed is too high. First, set default entity's initial desired speed to 0.1. I activated evaluating transport request add-on process of vehicle1 to see the error clearly. Included some label assignments as well. Examine the animation and see why u should not include output@server3 as a row into sequencetable1. hope it helps!

Model2.spfx

Sign in to follow this