Modify Fixed route vehicle's destination with Set Row

Mahe

Hello every body.

I am a beginner on SImio and this software is very powerfull.

I have a problem I want to modify Fixed route vehicle's destination. I don't want a vehicle on demand.I need a fixed route vehicle. But I need to modify the vehicle's destination. Because I want the first vehicle Go to the first source and i want the second vehicle go to the second sources. And I have 80 vehicle and i want this loop destination for all vehicle.

It's works very well for the First 5 vehicles ( For Source_Aub_Char in my model) and it's doesn't work for the sixth and after it's works. But my method doesn't work for all vehicle. I don't understand why.

My method is :

- I select the current vehicle with "Path1.Contents.FirstItem"

- And After with "set Row" i selected différent sequences table for the current vehicle

- I do a count for the number vehicle entrance and the model choice the good sequence table with this counter.

There is my simplify model in attachement.

Some body can help me to see what's wrong or to give me a better method ?

Thank you very much.

And sorry for my english i'm french.

Question FOrum.spfx

Hi Mahe, 

In the case of delayin time of BasicNode14_Entered==50 the condition of NombreVehiculeInChat - NombreVehiculeOutChat < 3 is not satisfied and then 6th, 11th, 16th etc vehicle's node are set at BasicNode18. If you want to see what I mean in BasicNode14_Entered process, set delay8 step's delay time to 60.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. But my problem is not on the first Source.

My proble is for the source "Source_Aub_Char" and "Source_Aub_de". The fifth vehicle don't pick up the entity waiting in the sources' Queue.

Thank you.