Jump to content
Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum! Experience the full experience of the forum by becoming a Simio Insider! You must be an Insider to post on any forum!

Click_Here_button.png

Patrick

Subway System - Entity Disembarkment Assignment

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I have a quick question regarding my model. I'm creating a simulation of a train system and have passengers arriving at stations (source) and then entering a vehicle and exiting at a station (sinks). I have collected data that determines the percentage of passengers who exit the train (vehicle) at each station or data which determines the station a passenger will exit given the station they enter. What would be the best method to accurately disembark entities at a specified station. For example, if a passenger enters station A they have a 25% chance of exiting at station B, 25% chance of exiting at station C, and 50% chance of exiting at station D. I've seen a few different examples presented online but have not seen any where an entity uses a vehicle to get to their specified location. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...