Multiple Entity with multiple sequence tables

JanainaF

I have a model where I have 7(seven) entities and for each entity there are many possibilities paths. Is possible an entity be programmed with multiple sequences tables?  For example, the entity can go to source -> server1 -> sink, and also randomly it can go to source -> server2-> sink, something like that.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:46 AM, JanainaF said:

I have a model where I have 7(seven) entities and for each entity there are many possibilities paths. Is possible an entity be programmed with multiple sequences tables?  For example, the entity can go to source -> server1 -> sink, and also randomly it can go to source -> server2-> sink, something like that.

I just sent you a model.kindly check...

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

To Whom It May Concern,

I also have a very similar issue with multiple entities and multiple paths (for some entities). Could I also have the solution shared in this forum? I have tried multiple sources, transfer nodes, and sequence tables. I just seem to be running into different errors trying to achieve the same goal. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance!