Waiting on the path if there is no seat in input buffer

Sea Jung

Hello, I'm college student preparing the contest sponsored by  "KOREA SOCIETY FOR SIMULATION". 

So I'm making model which has no input buffer , just remaining on the path.

But the issue is that, if i set the input buffer as 0, the source makes entities only two, which is the sum of the sever's capacity.... 

I have seen that kind of model at the jsmith.co , but my model doesn't act like that..

What should I do for my model?

isThereInputBufferCapa.spfx

I noticed that the Source is not making just two entities, as you stated, it is actually making several as governed by your Interarrival Time. But since you have Output@Source1 (TransferNode) Blocked Destination Rule set to 'Select Available Only', all entities created after the first two are waiting until one of the Servers has finished processing. You will notice that once Server1 has finished processing, an entity is released from the Source (since its destination has been assigned). I would recommend exploring this further by enabling 'Model Trace', from the Run Ribbon, to see what is happening behind the scenes. Happy modeling!

12 hours ago, gocken said:

In order to see the entities accumulated on any path you should first transfer the created entities (which Adam mentioned above) out of the source object. The attached model shows one way of how you can achieve accumulated enities on any path. 

isThereInputBufferCapa.spfx 855.1 kB · 1 download

This model has property that can not be accessed by me ..
Server -> Other processing option -> ResourceEfficiencyRule -> Minimum
Is this property for Enterprise version?