Match Member and Parent Priorities

Emiliano

Hello, 

I have been utilizing SIMIO for a couple of months, however I am relatively unfamiliarized with some of the features. I have recently encountered a difficulty while simulating an airport screening checkpoint. Take the attached picture as a reference. I have entities arriving from a single Source, processed initially at Server 1, and then following a series of separators and additional servers along the way. At Separator 1, the member (luggage) is separated from the parent (passenger). (Luggage is created by a "create" step in an add on process, rather than at its own Source). However, I would like to distinguish statistics between those travelers and luggage going twice through a server. For example in Server 10, I have a loop going from the output node to the input node for the re-scanning of passengers. I managed to provide a priority value to the passengers going though that created loop, and an add on process rule to send those with that priority value to Sink 3, while those without the priority value to Sink 1.

I tried applying the same concept to the loop seen in Server 9. However, when the passenger picks up the luggage at the transfer node located at end of the conveyor belt, both the member and the parent exit through Sink 1, rather than Sink 3. It appears that only the member obtains the priority, but not the parent. Although I tried, I did not manage to match the priorities and thus have the combined entities exit the model as anticipated. 

Any thoughts on how I could match the priorities, or perhaps, any suggestions to make this possible? Any help is greatly appreciated!

GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADM2YmE5NWJlLTIyZDYtNDRjMy04YTkxLWZiNjg5NjNhYWRlMgBGAAAAAAAju4gz4zANSpvD2yiCQe0KBwD%2Fq%2FGvNfH2S42%2FaMxfqaQbAAAAAAEMAAD%2Fq%2FGvNfH2S42%2FaMxfqaQbAAOKbofRAAABEgAQADnbJHWjLalNttqlzLr65bo%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=0oeRxe8PeEWMDV9x42lyB2DbdsVtH9cYZs7JGncOpWqKNftw2sQaZHHENPtSONlBx1mC9JoaRHc.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.eZZflA5mWHuYIqULxd2acWh76HqYceHgsDUVYhPBM4VqRQb2wBE97ijwIHh30cX84E3K8_MM365hwmvmryL0pEDGtNahgCuvZt9xEMBjbilAnnorAbFmALKmhTcVdwmKVVWwIEAO2NH-TMKPpklwf86oMNsuoK7bVm9Qj3weiSCGrPHgyiglEiyZZovrpJOcAdZS8BVgVIYkYPTTQaMup9ILbUXb9eFfRnBGPH9j-nlKsgaHUNWvei2cBxQrP4YB-dWVLqpplnmMxc1rikzSPqdC76GtcaZhopvKyDF2RN31FslMNg6mz86ba_3oGNr7pxBjDMepjfJ9IrDLR_FPfg&owa=outlook.office.com&isImagePreview=True

SSCP.png