Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum

Welcome to the Simio Forum! Experience the full experience of the forum by becoming a Simio Insider! You must be an Insider to post on any forum!

Click_Here_button.png

New Software Release

Our latest release, Simio 11, is here!

Sign in to follow this  
Nadere

Background map in Simio

Hello, 

I want to put the map of central Texas on Simio. Then, based on the cities and roads, I want to do simulation on my network. First, I click on "Set Map Location" ---> "Address" ---> "Dallas, Tx" when I click Ok, I received the following error:   Could not find address 'Dallas, TX, USA'. I was wondering if you could help me. 

P.S: I tried latitude and longitude and also, other cities in the U.S but I got the same error.

Thanks,

Nadere

Picture1.png

Check to make sure you are connected to the internet. Based on typing in Dallas, TX and selecting OK, you should get the pull down list of other alternatives as well (or type in a specific street address).

What Simio sprint version are you currently using?

The below is what appears for me when using Dallas, TX (after I first went there, then typed in location again, got the following pull down list). 

image.thumb.png.e7be12dae8f7aecdf710e3dce2c67b91.png

Yes, I am connected to the internet.

After pulling down the list of other alternatives and click Ok, I received the above error. 

What Simio sprint version are you currently using? I am using Simio 9

I just double checked and received the same error. I really appreciate if you could help me. 

Are you using Licensed version of Simio 9 ? or Evaluation License?

I have licensed of Simio. Snap to Grid does not work too. 

Sign in to follow this