Fire Step

zakiayyubi

Hi there -

My entities are going into a wait step based on a condition. So at any point in time I may or may not have multiple entities in the wait step. When I fire an event to release entity from the wait step all the entities which are in the wait step at the time event is fired get released. I don't want that, I want wait to release only one entity every time release event is fired. Any ideas how I can achieve this?

Thank you.

Very Interesting as I am grappling with the exact same issue at this point in time....

In short the answer lies in the condition (see attached)...If you are looking for the first entity to be released in the queue, the screenshot will work....Still looking at how to select specific entities and will let you know once I have figured it out....

Capture.PNG

So I have a rather complex issue that needs to be resolved basis multiple entities in a wait block. I think this is actually the first decent use I have found for a storage queue as it seems to allow me to shuffle the entities within the wait block, basis entry and exit ranking rules. I can then just use the condition in the wait block to match the specific or subset of entities that adhere to the condition in the storage queue (see attached)

image.thumb.png.302ceab82c6c7e982c4f417f07240130.png

Edited by MEagar