Scheduling: how to make a column specific reference to a table

Luu Khanh Minh

image.png.714ea0356d1318b0d0e69d00840db02b.png

I have 3 servers called Sever1, Sever2, Sever3. Sever1 processes Type1 Entity, Sever 2 processes Type2 Entity, and Server3 processes Type3 entity. (i.e: there are 3 sources to generate 3 different ModelEntity)

In the scheduling table, for the first order A001, Type1 and Type2 are needed but not Type3. For the second order A002, Type1, Type2, and Type3 are all needed. How do I make reference in the table such  that at any time point, all 3 servers Sever1, Sever2, and Sever3 only process 1 orderID? 
Also, I would like to know if it's possible to view the states of different instances of an Entity Object. If it is possible, how can I do so?For example, I create Entity1 at the source. During the simulation run, there will be many instances of Entity1. Can I view the user-assigned state values of these different instances, at different points during the simulation run?

Please do help me to clarify the question if my wording is not clear enough. Thank you!

Good day Luu.

Happy to have a look at your model (you can pm me if it is confidential) to help resolve your issues. There are a few key steps you are missing. It should not take more than 10 min to correct and set you on the right path.

Mark