Assign state to a specify number of entities

Luu Khanh Minh

Within the Separator, there is a State Assignments section of properties - within this, there is a section for assigning 'Before Member Exiting' where you could assign the members different values based on a distribution or some other expression. 

Hi Watsons, thank you for your input!.Let me rephrase my question again. Prior to the Separator, I have a Combiner that creates a batch of 4 entities. At the separator, I would like to assign exactly 1 entity in the batch into state1, 1 entity in the batch into state2, 1 entity in the batch into state 3, and 1 entity in the batch into state 4. I'm not sure how to do this in a deterministic method based on the batch size. I only know how to assign the states based on a distribution, which is not what I need in this case.

It would be great if I could have some advice on this

Many thanks!

Hi Watsons, thank you for your input! Let me rephrase my question again. At the Separator, 4 entities are created. I would like to treat them as a batch and assign exactly 1 entity in the batch as state1, 1 entity in the batch as state2, 1 entity in the batch as state 3, and 1 entity in the batch as state4. I'm not sure how to do this in a deterministic method based on the batch size. I only know how to assign the states based on a distribution, which is not what I need in this case.

It would be great if I could have some advice on this

Many thanks!