Store Entities During Processing (Combiners in Series)

Mike@CFAN

This is my first post on Simio forums so please let me know if this is the incorrect place.

I have  Default (Parent) entities that must go through only one series of combiners for processing the members (ModelEntity 1,2,3) that get attached. At the end of the series, a separator removes all members and the parent entity circles back to the start to acquire new members. No parent entity can start processing in the combiner series while another entity is going through that combiner series. I cannot figure out how to stop entities from entering the first combiner in a series while there is another entity processing in the same series.

Ideally I would like to store these parent entities at a location until a series of combiners are free for processing.

CombinersInSeries.spfx

Oh so you need to use an add on process to set the memberinputbuffer to zero, once a parent entity has entered the processing station. Remember to re-assign the capacity to 4 once processing has completed.

As you are using paths, it would be good to set there capacity to 0 and 1 during the same process as to keep the member entities in the output buffer.

Hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.c54fd852ebcfd6e529de910e5db03214.png