How to make routing process

jaylee0300

Hello.

I'm quite new to make process logic in Simio.

I have 3 Servers(server1, server2, server3) and the entity travel from server1 to server2 and server3 in order by Vehicle1.

overview.PNG.00d581df7f0160fe289c1ad324e3e91a.PNG

The server2 and server3 do not have any buffer; zero input buffer and zero output buffer. So, I need a process which controls deadlock.

I thought when the destination of Vehicle1 is Output@Server1, check whether server2 has an entity in processing buffer. If it has, again, check server3 has an entity in processing buffer.

So, my conditions are below when the destination of Vehicle1 is Output@Server1.

1. If Server2 and Server3 have an entity in processing buffer, wait until Server3 has finished process, then transfer entity in server3 to Sink1 first and transfer entity in Server2 to Server3.

2. If Only Server2 has an entity, wait unitl Server2 has finished process, then transfer entity in Server2 to Server3 and transfer entity in Server1 to Server2.

3. If Only Server3 has an entity, do not wait any situation.

I've built a process steps to implement it, but doesn't work..

I don't know my logic has problems or process step has problems...

I've attached my model below.

Could you solve or suggest about my problem?

Thank you.

Jay.

RoutingProblem.spfx

I have changed the logic of the server 2's add-on process you included and add an additional search condition to output@server1. Also, delete all others. It seems it works like you want. see how it is? if there are any other issues do not hesitate to ask further pls. 

RoutingProblem_Myway.spfx

Edited by gocken
  • Like 1