Network to free space

bscandi

Hello everyone, I need some help with this please:

I have 3 models in which the entity has free space movement with a specific sequence for each one. I put these 3 models (defining the external nodes) in one model and I want the entity to go in one of the 3 models with a certain probability. So I defined 3 connectors (one for each model) by weight logic and I specified the probability. Then I defined the entity Initial Travel Mode as "Network if possible" because the entity has to be able to travel in the connector, I defined a general sequence that cointains all the 3 models and then I assigned a sequence placing the SetRow Step in the Add-On Process when the entity enters one submodel. All the nodes are transfernodes with destination fixed as By Sequence.

At this point I have 2 problems:

- The entity does not follow the sequence that I assigned in each model because it tries to find a network, so it seems that it can not run in free space and so it does not follow the sequence table. Maybe it is because before entering a submodel it runs in the connector and not in free space from the beginning.

- I defined the sequence and the logic in each model and I want that the entity exits the model when a state is equal to a specific number. In order to do this I defined a Decide Step in order to detect when the state is equal to that number and a SetNode specifying the outbound node of my submodel. When I run the model an error appears saying that the node is not in the same model where the entity is currently running. I do not understand why since the node, that is an outbound node, should be present in both models (the submodel and the entire model).