Help with vehicles route

carlomar

Hello all and thanks for letting me be a part of Simius Insiders

I have a question with my model. How can I create dynamic routes of my vehicle (AGV) to attend different events. For example if the server B1 finished its process the vehicle should go from S1 with an entity (pallet), go to A1 (input server A1) then go to B1 (server output B1) take the load and finally take it to S2. Once the entity is left in S2, go to S1 and wait for another event. Another event would be: server A2 ends its process then the vehicle should go from S1 with an entity (pallet), go to B1 (input server B1) then go to A2 (output server A2) take the load and finally take it to S2 .

How could I do this programming?

Thank you very much

Modelo2Pulmones.spfx

First of all, given you have a model (similar to what you have) as shown below - you would have 2 sequence tables for the vehicle. Also, add a state variable to the model (initialized at value 1) that will be assigned and indicate which sequence the vehicle is following (i.e., named VehiclePath in this case).

Within the output node of the entity requesting the vehicle, you can use the SetRow step to assign the alternate sequence under certain conditions (in this example, only if the queue is larger and the sequence hasn't already been set) - the key here is that the SetRow be set for Object Type of 'SpecificObjectorElement' (under Advanced Options) where the Object or Element is 'Vehicle1'. Once set, change the VehiclePath to the appropriate sequence (1 or 2).

VehicleSequence_2.png.8f1e81a47919b78ebb3dcda3689da751.png

VehicleSequence_1.thumb.png.60093f2bcc3020d5aa01b77f38264ed2.png

First of all, thank you very much for answering me and being able to help me. I have a question about the possible solution you gave me. In the properties of Vehicle1 within Routing Logic in Routing Type you should put. If I put On Demand the vehicle acts as requested. But if I put Fixed Route it just lets me select one of the two sequence tables. Adding the Process that you sent me does not change between the two tables. How could I do? Thank you very much for the help

47a5de2a0c86023c8defcfb2a34b9d77o.jpg

The vehicle Routing Type would be 'Fixed Route' and the Route Sequence to 'SequenceTable1'. Set the initial value for the VehiclePath state variable to '1'.

Also, within BOTH of the transfer nodes exiting the servers, within the Entered add-on process, add a similar process to the above (Decide/SetRow/Assign) to look at the output queue size, the current setting for the VehiclePath, to SetRow to the appropriate sequence table, and then Assign the VehiclePath to the current sequence table used.

Let me know if you have any additional problems.

Hello, once again thank you very much for helping me with my problem. I attached the program so you can see my problem. In the program you can see i add a similiar process on 'Input_Server1_Entered'. If i select 'fixed route', it only makes the route that i select.

One more time thanks for you time and help

PruebaForo.spfx

In the example that I showed above, I didn't have the vehicle picking up the entity from the Source for movement to the Servers, thus, I didn't include the Output@Source1 in the sequence tables for the vehicle. That is why your entities don't get picked up at the source.

To fix this, include the entire route that the vehicle will move when taking product/picking up from Server1 within a data table. Include the entire route that the vehicle should move when taking product/picking up from Server2 within a different data table. To change between the tables, you need to decide WHEN to make the change. In the example above, it was when the vehicle was requested to take an entity from server to sink, thus at the Output node of the server - Entered add on process. You may then decide to do this also at the output node of the source - and will need to check the destination location of the entity (server1, server2) to determine how to change the vehicle path table.

In this occasion i try to make one example more simple. The entity is on server3. When the process finishes the vehicle takes an entity takes it to the server2, then goes to the exit of the server3 to take the entity and takes it to the sink. Once done this returns to the "wait route"(SequenceTable3).

HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Now in this case when the server2 finishes its process the vehicle takes the entity and takes it to the entrance of the server3 BUT this time NO! leaves the entity and the whole process the entity still on the vehicle

I attach the model

PruebaForo.spfx