Status label counting on condition

nico3337

So with the combined help from the simio facebook chat, this forum I made the functions I requsted help for in my simulation model of a pharmacy queue work as intended.

Now the final feature I need is to make a status label that keeps track of the amount of unique entities that has exceeded 10 minutes of waiting time before being processed at the cashier.

I tried for about 2 hours to make it work but I am completely stuck atm and it is the last thing I need before I can start conducting experiments and begin the writing process. I hope someone will help! :D

uploaded the current version of my model

Pharmacy Model v6.9.spfx

I would add a process something like this to determine which entities have waited too long and Tally them:

Then execute that process at the point you want to record it, something like this:

Then an expression like LongWaitEntities.NumberObservations would give you the number of observations in that Tally.

You will also see a TallyStatistic that provides the average value of the observations:

I was having problems uploading multiple pictures so here is a composite, but out of order:

Capture.thumb.PNG.d5da87d6d06617732fdfeb9fcc51c6b3.PNG