Wait Process Problem

fehermosilla

Hello!

I'm having problems with the WAIT process.

I'm modelling trucks who brings pallets. This trucks must be heavy at the server "weighing". Later, It goes to a separate, where the truck goes to the sink1. And the separate create 3 copies of pallets entities. This pallets must be heave at the server "weighingPallets" and finally go to the sink2.

My problem is that i just can have one truck with his pallets (3 pallets) after the server "weighing". After the truck and his pallets go to them sinks, the next truck can advance.

I create several process. 2 to count the quantity (trucks and pallets), 1 to fire the event "WAIT" and 1 to wait until the condition "QuantityPallets > 0 && QuantityTruck > 0".

Please someone help me with this. I don't know what else to do.

wait.spfx

You made this a bit too complicated.

I just used a resource (Resource1) who's capacity (1) represents the number of trucks allowed in that zone - I seize before it can enter the zone and release just before it leaves.

That might be enough, but since you also want to hold that truck until all its pallets are processed, I added a Wait just before the release. Every time a pallet leaves it triggers this wait to check the condition. When the last pallet has left, the Wait is cleared and the release is allowed.

No custom events are needed.

wait.spfx