Get workers offshift

FloraPhyll

Hello,

I have a process Vehicle1_EnteredNode that moves a vehicle and seizes the two workers needed to operate. The two workers work from 8 to 12 and 13 to 17. When they are off the schedule, process AAInterruptCarMove is used to interrupt and release correctly the server and the vehicle. To make the Interrupt process, I’ve checked simbit VehicleStopsWhenServerOffshift.

Then, I’ve used process AAInterruptGrutierEtAccrocheur to interrupt and release the two workers. The problem is, the two workers don’t get released. Instead, they go offshiftBusy which I don’t want because while OffshiftBusy, they are considered as being utilized. In that process, I've released the token associated with them but does not work. Any clue for me on how to get them released? I’ve put the model on this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yZSFbqUlreh1v6oyG5Jy7AYzTrTBbBUS

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is that when the Vehicle is not moving, the Vehicle does not seize itself, so it is not one of its Seized Resources. The Second Search will not find the Vehicle. If the vehicle is the only thing that seizes the Grutier and IAccrocheur, then you don't need the 2nd Search. The ResourceOwner of the Worker is the Vehicle, so you don't need to search the Vehicle's Seized Resources. If entities can also seize the workers, then split logic for vehicle seize and entity seize.