Create entities on Event

FloraPhyll

Hello,

In my model I’ve made entity arrival mode to be On event and I’ve created an event named CommandeEvent in the Definition ==>event section. In order to action the event, I’ve created a process called ProcessEvent in which I have a decide step followed by a fire step that fire the CommandeEvent if the condition in the Decide step is respected. But when I run the model, the entities are not created. Is there something I should do differently or add ?

Thank you,

Flora

Your logic is fully right. But, you have to send an entity (or any token) to the processevent to fire your event. Examine the sample model I attached. OnRunInitialized process I created an entity and by using this entity I activated the process1 to fire the event. You should apply this type of logic.

sample model.spfx

• 7 months later...

hi gocken,

I am having a similar problem of the question originally asked, as well as the problem opening the file, with the exception that its an academic file, and i have a commercial version of the software. Any way that could be converted, or maybe a more detailed explanation? Thank you!