How to set links and nodes to a network?

Greetings,

Trying to set up 2 separate networks (AGV and Tractor networks). I can create the Network Element in Definitions, but I cannot figure out how to assign the paths and nodes to the new networks.

I tried the SetNetwork process step, but I get a runtime error: "The object or element reference 'Path 5' returned by property 'SetNetwork.EntityObject' is not of the expected type 'Entity'."

How do you set a path's new Network name?

Link to the model, with the runtime error (error comes from the OnRunInitialized process):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehn33oxxed5ir43/2-Netowrks.spfx?dl=0

thanks for any help, Kurt

If you click on a link (or multiple links) to highlight them and then, while highlighted, use the right-click, you are able to add them to a 'network' by using the 'Create New Network' option to create a new network for the path. Once a network is created, the right-click option on a path will also then provide you the option to add the network to that network. Paths can be part of multiple networks. The right-click also allows for removing a path(s) from a network.

Then, the Visibility ribbon provides options to show the various networks (they will be highlighted) when selected - you have the option of viewing the union/intersection of the networks.