search entities in the queue

Hi,

I have a problem with entities in the queue. The process is in the MemberInputBuffer of a Combiner and I have to create different materials for each entities in the queue. So I put in the process a search step searching for entities and then other steps (assign, delay etc) to go to other tables to create the materials related to each specific entity.

The problem is in the first search because in “collection type" I have written “entity population” and in “entityType” there is the reference to a table with all the entities in the system. I need to search only the entities in the queue of MemberInputBuffer (and now the steps search all entities in the system) but I'm not able to find the right "match condition" to restrict the search only to the queue. Can you help me?

thank you

Best Regards

Irene

In the Search step, if you are trying to search the entities within the member input buffer, you should have the Collection Type set to 'QueueState' and then the Queue State Name set to 'CombinerName.MemberInputBuffer.Contents'. I don't think that queue is automatically in the pull down list, but you can type the name in directly. This will then search only the entities in that queue and provide a token exit out of the found representing each (given you set the Limit property to Infinity to search for all entities in the queue and not just the first one).