about Portal Edition and example videos

seanwu

Hello there,

I'm new Simio. Currently, the company looking for a solution to add some simulation features to our products. After learning your fantastic videos, I think that Simio Simulation and Scheduling Software is suit for our requirement but few questions:

1)Does Simio Personal Edition user have a chance to experience Simio Portal Edition? I'd like to know more about how to integrate SImio with our SAP MES - based project.

2)The company's customs include Ford and DANA as well, so I'm really interested in the video like "Ford Valencia Plant" (

) and wondering if can get the example model or something else like that. I'd like to take look closer and show that to the team (not just a video). It's may helpful to convince them to make a final decision ;). Thanks in advance.

1) Does Simio Personal Edition user have a chance to experience Simio Portal Edition? I'd like to know more about how to integrate SImio with our SAP MES - based project.
Simio Portal is a separate SaaS (Software as a Service) product that is not included with any desktop product. But any desktop product, including Personal Edition, can generate models that can be uploaded into Portal where they can run and distribute the results. Contact our sales department (sales@simio.com) to get a demo of Portal.

2) The company's customers include Ford and DANA as well, so I'm really interested in the video like "Ford Valencia Plant" (
) and wondering if can get the example model or something else like that.
As you might imagine, many such models contain proprietary information which the company does not want to share. We are grateful to companies that are willing to share videos of what they have done - videos provide much tighter control over exactly what information is shared.

This forum is a great place to connect with other users who may be willing to share real or sample models with you.