Process: discriminates the entity between all the others

vavei5

Hello,

I have a server that can handle different entities (not simultaneously).

I want a process to take place only when the server is processing a specific entity (for example: the entity A).

Is there a step which discriminates the entity between all the others ?

Or is there another way to do what I want ?

Thanks

If the EntityA is an instance of ModelEntity, for example, the model contains entities of type EntityA, EntityB, and EntityC, then you could have a Decide step as the first step in the process that says Conditional "Is.EntityA" and only that type of entity will go out the True exit and perform the steps following, while others will exit the False and if you do nothing, the process will not continue for those other entity tokens.

If EntityA is an actual specific entity, such as EntityA.139, for example, and you somehow know earlier than Server processing which entity it is, you could use a State (Definitions window) of type Object Reference / Entity to store the exact entity and use that within the Decide step into the process.

I find the answer.

For those who want to know the answer.

You create a decide step and the condition based is : Entity.Population.Name==EntityName.Name

For example if I what to identifie the entity A : Entity.Population.Name==A.Name