Sign in to follow this  
jkirby

Single server multiple processing times

This post has been copied to the Simio Insiders forum with a response that contains a model attached. Attachments are not permitted in the general discussions forum and this post can serve as a help to others.

single server multiple processing times

Postby Sammyy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:21 pm

i want to make a model where the entities visit same server two times ,but each time their processing time and destination is different. I tried using sequence tables,but it does not work. Would really appreciate if someone could help me with this..

Here is an small example model where two part types come into the system. They are assigned a sequence to follow. Each server has two different process tasks with different times. As part of the sequence the entity follows, you will note that the route can return to the input transfer node of the server it just left. Check that your connectors also allow for the return to the input transfer node of the server you desire to send the entity. Also, be certain to set the output transfer nodes the correct Entity Destination Type property to By Sequence.

Judy

ServerSequence.spfx

Sign in to follow this