How to know, how is my simulation after the simulation ending

simiouser1

Hello Simio Insiders:

I want to know if there are any way simpliest to know how is my model after the simulation ends, I've tried to attach some Status label where I write the numbers of entities there are there in the stations or the number of the resource state of the stations. Thats seems to me a good way to know but if you have a lot of servers and nodes, it could be tedious.

At the end of the run you can open up the watch window and everything you need should be available there. You can select all objects you want to display (click, ctrl-click,...) then right-click and select Watch.

TIP: If you have a large model and want to select all objects of a given type, you can open up the Properties Window (either on Project Home ribbon or right click on an object), display all the objects of that type, and hit Ctrl-A to select them all. Then right-click in facility window on any one selected and select Watch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I have the following question, regarding this:

If I run my model for 200 times in the Experiment section, how could I get the Server utilization over time? I mean over all of these 200 replications I want to get the figures for the average sever utilization in different special time periods (over the Simulation run). So I want to see how the average utilization is in time 1, time 2, time 3 and so on....

Please provide me with Information, to set this up.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards