Search queue and pickup problem

Dear all,

I have this problem:

When an transporter is empty, he first has to search if there is an entity somewhere waiting to be picked up with the state: "Scan2=true". I tried to model this with the following process:

process.thumb.PNG.27446cd155d4d6cbf18f0c9be07b0cf4.PNG

- First decide if the vehicle is empty?

- Search if there is an entity with this state waiting in his own VisitRequestQueue (search in Vehicle.visitrequestqueue for the match condition Candidate.ModelEntity.Scan2 == True)

- Search is if there is an entity waiting in the rest of the model (search in Global.VisitRequestQueue for the match condition Candidate.ModelEntity.Scan2 == True)

- If he found them, he has to pick them up, otherwise he has to continue with his normal routine.

But i get the following error: Could somebody help me out? I also included the model.

error.PNG.dffa635761c62a03fc044792e9879d80.PNG

Model(5.5.2016).spfx

Hi,

If you look at the model trace, you will notice that the said process is associated with a model entity and not a transporter. Within the 'PickUp' step's advanced options, you have to specify transporter type and currently it is set to 'Associated Object' which in this case is a model entity. Since the Pick Up step is looking for a transporter you are getting this error. One solution is to define a 'transporter reference state' and then using an 'Assign' step at the beginning of the process assign 'vehicle', to it, this will assign the current vehicle to the 'transporter reference state'. Then change the 'Transporter Type' property of the 'Pick Up' step to 'Specific' and 'Transporter Name' to the 'Transporter Reference State' that you created.

Thanks,