Workstation as an autoclave

DRThiele

I need to set up a server or (preferably) workstation to mimic an autoclave wherein:

1 three entities need to be "loaded" into the autoclave before processing can start

2 all three entities are visible in the processing queue

3 all 3 entities are processed and "unloaded" at the same time

I've been able to achieve 1 & 2 but not 3.

My preference would be to have entities accumulate in the input queue before three are loaded, processed and unloaded together

Thanks

I am not sure I understand "released separately". Your 3 entities are processed and then released separately, this is the classic behaviour in a server. But if your server has a capacity =3 and the entities entered it at the same time, they should be released separately but at the same time. If not, there might be a problem in either your capacity, processing time or the "wait" logic...

An alternative approach might be using a combiner upstream to the WS to create a fictional entity, let's call it "block", which contains all 3 objects.

This way, the workstation process a single entity (the block). All 3 original entities enter and leave the WS at the same time, obviously.

Downstream the Ws, you can split the block into its 3 original entities, and it's all done.

Meilleures salutations,