Timepath and Activity element?

mmashaie

Hello,

I have an entity traveling on a timepath between 2 nodes. While traveling on this timepath, I would like the entity to undergo a process. I assumed I would be able to invoke an Activity Element based on the mouse-over description, but I am unable to find info via SimBits or on the discussion forum on the Activity element and StartActivity and EndActivity steps which I think will be useful for me.

I am running version 7.114.11717 and plan on upgrading shortly. Thanks in advance.

The Operation & Activity constructs are only supported for entities located inside a fixed processing location such as an object modeling a 'Workstation'.

While an entity is traveling on a TimePath, you can execute some process (using an Execute step) or a task sequence (using Task Sequences and StartTasks step).

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to resolve my issue my using a Execute step with the Advanced Option's Token Wait Action set to None (Continue) instead of the default. Thanks to my great Simio coach Bailey Kluczny from Strongside who offered the simple solution.