Generating Same References

Pafitina

I have a table with this columns:

• Number of boxes into a pallet

• Number of boxes that are removed from a picking station

• Reference

I have a model with 5 picking stations (5 workers) that removed boxes that are into the pallets each time it goes to a picking station.

When a pallet is empty (no boxes in it), it leaves the system, but I want to generate another one with the same reference and the same number of boxes in it that it has at the beginning.

I want to generate a pallet with the same properties than the one that leaves the system, but I have no idea.

Any suggestions? I'm new at SIMIO. Thanks!!

Hi,

Use a add on process on the node before the sink with a create step with the step set to copy and then transfer to the starting node...

Otherwise share the model and I would be happy to assist.

Thanks for the fast answer. But I have a little problem that is that it creates the same entity that leaves the system without boxes on it.

I don't know how to share here the model, so I'll try to explain better the simulation.

I have 5 picking stations, where 5 workers, one for each station, pick up a number of boxes that are into the pallet. Imagine that you have 3 different references:

• Reference A - 10 boxes in it

Reference B - 20 boxes in it

Reference C - 30 boxes in it

To each reference is associated a number of boxes that the picking station will have to pick up. The number of boxes is updated each time it goes to a picking station and there is a moment that a reference has no boxes in it. That moment is when it came out of the model.

When that occurs, I want to generate a Reference (p.e. A) with the 10 boxes that has at the beginning.

I use combinator to create them, and separator in the picking stations.